Workreap

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Workreap

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Requesting admin to please upload latest version of of this theme that is 2.4.1.

Thanks,

1 Like

Workreap has been updated to 2.4.1

Thanks you :slight_smile:

Workreap has been updated to 2.5.5

Does this theme require the license key for full functionality?

Hi @online – as far as we know this theme works without the need for a license key.

Please note that the import of demo content is not available with our services.

Hi @Martin , actually the demo import works fine but there is other functionality that cannot be accessed without the license key. It doesn’t work fully.

Workreap has been updated to 2.5.8

Hi @online – thanks a lot for your message.

Please install the attached core plugin in order to activate it.

And I have also updated the theme to its latest version, please update the theme and you should be able to use the service =)

workreap_cron.zip (6.3 KB)
workreap_core.zip (9.6 MB)
product-explainer intro.zip (345.9 KB)
users-import-file-format.zip (9.8 KB)
email-templates.zip (14.2 KB)

Workreap has been updated to 2.6.3

Any luck with this one? still requiring license key to be able to use in full.

You can download all the plugins from here:

Workreap has been updated to 2.6.5

Workreap has been updated to 2.6.6.

Workreap has been updated to 2.6.8.

Hi, i can’t pass the licence key verification. I tried to install your attached core plugin but nothing changed.

I can access the features of this item without the license key.

Please post a screenshot of your issue, as that will be more helpful in troubleshooting.

Thanks!

1 Like

Workreap has been updated to 2.7.0.

You are right, i tought we had some options behind the key verification panel but everything is in Appearance β†’ Setting themes. Thank you for your answer !