WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business)

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business)

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

now there is the version 3.1.1

1 Like

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.1.1

do you have the latest templates or can we import templates?

That’s not possible without a valid license.

if you have the license you can download the templates and we import them through elementor

is it possible to bring the funnels builder 2.0 in order to have the complete set? i am thinking to buy lifetime just to get some cool stuff but then i am afraid i might need to join another gpl to find more stuff

Unfortunately it’s not possible to extract the online templates.

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.3.1

Major update 3.4.0 with a lot of bugfixes was released May. Please update to Version 3.4.0

1 Like

@FestingerUpdates

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.4.0

Request for one-click upsells: WooCommerce One Click Upsell: Build Your Post Purchase Upsells
:slight_smile:

Hi @bigsender – is that a different plugin that the one posted here on the Festinger Vault?

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.5.2

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.5.3

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.5.4

Is there any license key for this plugin?

This plugin should work without a license key :wink:

WooFunnels Aero Checkout (Business) has been updated to 3.5.7