WoodMart

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WoodMart

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WoodMart has been updated to 6.3.0

WoodMart has been updated to 6.3.1

Download link is broken, please check

WoodMart has been updated to 6.3.2

The download has been fixed!

e $code in C:\xamp-8.0\htdocs\loja\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\License.php on line 119

Warning : Undefined variable $data in C:\xamp-8.0\htdocs\loja\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\License.php on line 119

Warning : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xamp-8.0\htdocs\loja\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\License.php on line 119

I have these problems

1 Like

WoodMart has been updated to 6.3.3

The file has been updated to its latest version. Would you be able to see if these issues have been fixed?

Please update to 11-04-2022 – Update version 6.4.0

THANK YOU

1 Like

WoodMart has been updated to 6.4.0

WoodMart has been updated to 6.4.2

Request the latest version 6.5.1

1 Like

WoodMart has been updated to 6.5.1

6.5.2 has been released
FIXED: Issue with element button for header builder.
FIXED: Catalog mode when active layout builder.
FIXED: Full screen search issue.
FIXED: PHP notices in product grid. (Screenshot)
FIXED: Issue with “Woo Custom Stock Status” plugin.

Very sorry, brother.
Can you update to 6.5.2 again, much appreciated!

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

WoodMart has been updated to 6.5.4

When going through the theme setup it gives me an error and wont let me complete the setup. Then in the theme settings in wordpress it says error the parent theme is missing.

Hi @rtpenn34 – thanks a lot for your message.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of this error, please? I’m unable to replicate it from my localhost.

'm facing this error Screenshot by Lightshot I have tried around 5 times and it stucks here. I have removed unwanted pugins, as before colen theme was installed I have cleared all teh stuff and reuploaded this theme again.