WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update to its latest version - 1.4.7

WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips has been updated to 1.4.7

WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips has been updated to 1.4.8

Hello, it asks for a license key to log in to the billing settings, what can I do?

@Martin

Any progress, Mr. festinger? @Martin

Hi @socimake – there is no need to double tag me here in less than a 12 hours time schedule.

Can you please send me a screenshot of this limitation?

Screenshot by Lightshot When trying to access the settings, it asks for a code and I can’t enter it

@socimake – what version are you using?

I downloaded it from your site last night, now it gives an error when I download it to check again, I can’t download the file cannot be accessed

1 Like

We will update the file soon, please check back again later in few hours.Thanks

Thank you waiting

1 Like

@socimake The file WooCommerce PDF Invoices has been updated to its latest version 1.4.8.
You can download WooCommerce Packing Slips 1.2.8 from here.
woocommerce-packing-slips.zip (26.4 MB)

WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips has been updated to 1.4.8

WooCommerce PDF Invoices gives the following error when pressing the download button Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi @socimake – please check now :wink:

Keep in mind that it requires about 1-2 hours to sync with your WP installation when we push a new update.

1 Like

After installing the plugin I can see it that it is installed in plugins section, but it does not appear in my woocommerce tab, so I cannot set up the plugin

Thank you for reporting @socimake.

@Steve – can you kindly update this plugin?

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile: