WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin

Hello @itsthewebvizion,

Please check again, it should be visible now.

Thank you, but sadly, I tried in our two different e-commerce websites and both do not show the available update. Please see the screenshot below.

Hello @Martin, can you check why the update 4.1.10 does not reflect on your Plugin Updates module?

Also, other plugins I’ve downloaded and installed using your platform do not show in this module.

I downloaded and installed 5 plugins from your platform and only 3 are displaying on this module. Here are the other 2 plugins that do not show here:

• WooCommerce Points and Rewards
  • Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce Pro

Hope your brilliant team can resolve this too. Thanks!

Hey man,

We’re sorry for the delayed response.

Please download the files manually at the moment as our technical support is still investigating the issue here.

Oh okay, I see. How can I download the file without losing my credits? Because I’m still going to use it for other plugins needed for the website. Thank you @Martin!

Hello @Martin. It’s been a while, any updates regarding this issue? Until now, the updated version does not reflect on the Plugin Updates module.

Hope you can help resolve this, please.

Please check my other reply here:

Please update WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin 4.1.10 to 4.1.11. @Steve

HI, any updates on this? Their new version has bug fixes that could be critical to update that’s why I’m trying to follow up. Thank you!

@Steve → can you check the availability for a new version here, please?

New version is not available.

Hi, @Steve here is a screenshot of the plugin saying that there is an update available. Sorry, I don’t get what you mean that it’s not available.

It means that we that the latest version is not available yet for us.

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Any updates on this please? @Steve

Hello @Steve, any updates for this plugin? Thanks!

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin 4.1.10 to 4.1.11. @Steve

Hello @Steve any news on the update for this plugin? Thanks.

WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin has been updated to 4.1.11.