Woo Product Table Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Woo Product Table Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Woo Product Table Pro has been updated to 8.0.3

Hey,

since we can’t contact the plugin support, we’re giving it here a go.

For hours, we’re trying to change the colors and content of the “Request a quote” button, but nothing seems to work.

We’re using the Astra Theme - Elementor Builder and this table plugin

Ohh my god, during writing the previous post we realized the issue is the “YITH Request a Quote” plugin, which is required by this table plugin. So the customization changes happen inside the YITH plugin

Hi @chris_1 – I am glad you found the issue =D

Woo Product Table Pro has been updated to 8.1.1

We may need your help again.

Doesn’t matter what for design changes we make, they won’t go live. Text alignment, Table colors, Pagination removal etc.

Have you entered any value to the license field in order to activate the plugin?

Nope, what should we enter?

I just tried myself and you can for example enter ‘festingervault.com’ as license key and it should work =)

Woo Product Table Pro has been updated to 8.1.4

Woo Product Table Pro has been updated to 8.1.7

Woo Product Table Pro has been updated to 8.1.8

Woo Product Table Pro has been updated to 8.1.9.