Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Sorry if i ask. What is the license key for this item ? because is not nulled. Thank you

@Martin

Hi,

Please note that we do not support the import of demo content.

This item can be used 100% without a license key.

Hi. Thank you for the response. Without a license you can’t do nothing with this theme because theme options are unclickable, because i tested it. And please at least if you have all the latest demo content for manual import please share here.

P.s: The latest version of this theme is Version 1.1.9 (March 24 2022) . If you can update it it will be great. thank you

1 Like

Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.1.7

Hi @AnormaL – the theme has been updated. Please try if this version is working for you.

1 Like

Hello, please update to version: 1.1.11

Thanks

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme 1.1.7 to 1.2.0. @Steve

1 Like

Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.2.0

can u please update this theme to 1.2.2,tks

hi, I cannot install the wolmart-core plugin which is the theme required, can you please fix this

Please update Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme 1.2.0 to 1.2.2. @Steve

Hi @jeffseo – thanks a lot for your message here.

@Steve – can you please add the core plugin?

1 Like

Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.2.1

Wolmart core plugin.

the walmart Theme asks for the license and does not let me continue the process. Please help

Hello @WebSolutionsMar,

We merged your topic with the actual support topic of Wolmart.

Please note that the import of demo content is generally not supported by our services → the license key is only required for that :wink: