[WISH] WooCommerce for LatePoint (Payments Addon)

Don’t forget to vote for this wish!

After adding your request, our staff will consider adding your item to the vault. We have no deadline, but the more popular an item, the more chance it has to be added first and faster.

Please check our wishlist guidelines here.

Is your favorite download missing?

:point_right: Don’t hesitate to make your wish.

Enjoy

@Festinger just curious if there’s anything in place for users to donate a plugin in any kind of way. There have been certain plugins where they aren’t available here, but may has been a wishlist item that others as well as myself have voted for. But in some cases they may be so essential to what I’m doing that I’ll still go ahead and purchase a valid license.

These often come with multiple seats, so I was wondering if it’s ever been considered to allow users to share a valid license with your staff so it can be evaluated and made available to others. Obviously this would mean being dependent on community members maintaining that license so you can have continously have access to future updates. But maybe it could be requirement where only users who have reached a certain level of community involvement or time can share these licenses with you all. Or maybe it could even be a badge or designation that it is community funded, with a status whether its currently active or not. This way people know that there is a higher than normal change it could disappear, but could also allow others to come in and pick up the slack and share a valid license if they previously benefited from it.

I can understand why a group buy wouldn’t be ideal, but I thought this may be a bit more stable, since licenses are typically for no less than a year, and it would keep users from having to share payments or building any kind of tool to do that. Plus it would allow the valid license to stay in your staffs hands so that the file distribution is still safely monitored and distributed by you to the platform. Just a thought since I hate that I don’t use all seats on some of these licenses. Apologies if this note is in the wrong location, but it was a question about this specific plugin (and others like it) that I have access to and see others looking for but unable to use. Keep up the good work!