[WISH] MemberPress WooCommerce Plus

Don’t forget to vote for this wish!

After adding your request, our staff will consider adding your item to the vault. We have no deadline, but the more popular an item, the more chance it has to be added first and faster.

Please check our wishlist guidelines here.

Is your favorite download missing?

:point_right: Don’t hesitate to make your wish.

Enjoy

That plugin is (imho) currently the only one supporting a comprehensive and useful connection between Memberpress and Woocommerce, and it is moreover recommended by the Memberpress authors. I think this plugin should urgently be provided by festinger because it it essential for connecting these two flagship plugins, which are used by a lot of wordpress admins.

Maybe another plugin of the same authors should be added too, because it belongs functionally to the requested plugin:

Memberpress WooCommerce Plus – Membership Discounts AddOn

Readers, please vote for that!

Thanks festinger in advance!

Unfortunately i have to buy that plugin now because it is not listed on festinger and no reaction came from you whether it is planned to add it. I hope you think about to add that plugin to your repo. I think a lot of people want and need to connect woocommerce and memberpress - two of the most popular wordpress plugins.

Have you checked our request policy?

Yes, i have read it. i did not really expect a reply from you, but somehow i was hoping for a reaction. I find it is not the best solution when one can post a wish and then nothing happens for long time, especially nobody knows whether and when your team attaches the plugin some importance or not any. A short review of the wish and a short statement what you think about would be very helpful to decide whether to wait for some votes or to look for an alternative. Especially for widely used and very popular plugins, or plugins working as addon/connector for/between such plugins, that are no niche products, you have maybe already an assessment in mind.

Also i think, the necessity of voting as requirement for a plugin to be added in future is not clear for each visitor. Who reads the request guidelines when only searching for a plugin? I at least did not know that fact before you told me that i have to vote even for my own wish a few weeks before. I thought the wishlist is considered by your team independently of any user interaction, by other factors than primarily the amount of votes.

Thanks for the feedback @Andre and you’re always free to open an idea in the ‘Ideas’ section, as we’re always open to see if things can be improved.

Any sign of this one being added? As the previous poster says, its a great plugin that connects both Woo & Memberpress - the only one that does it well. Please add it!