We've released a new BEAST! Festinger Vault plugin version 3.0

Hi everyone,

Countless sleepless nights will bring you the next generation of the Festinger Vault plugin.

We’ve been working day and night to transform the plugin into a true powerhouse. This is one of the largest updates we’ve done so far, and we’re hoping that you will enjoy it too.

Festinger Vault plugin 3.0

With the Festinger Vault plugin, you will be able to enable automatic updates for your installed WordPress themes and plugins. Also, we do support the ability to install themes and plugins with just one single click. This is nothing different compared to the older version, but we’ve shaped our backend server and the process will work much better now.

DOWNLOAD FESTINGER VAULT PLUGIN NOW

CHANGELOG:

• Visual design: our entire plugin has been rewritten.
  • Automatic updates: we’ve improved the automatic updates. We will now crosscheck every data with our server in order to make every update is done 100% correctly. Previously, some members reported that automatic updates were not executed as the cronjob was not running properly.
  • Support: We’ve added a direct support button in order to request new updates and report any issues.
  • Caching: The number of API requests has been reduced by 75%. The Festinger Vault plugin connects with our backend server which controls the entire system. Now, if no new updates are available, we will make sure that we provide you with a cached version rather than downloading each request from our server.
  • PHP 8 Compatible: version 3.0 of our plugin is now compatible with PHP version 8.

You don’t have to manually update this version. We’re sending a request to automatically update the Festinger Vault plugin for you. :ok_hand:

LIVE CHAT

We would love to introduce you to our AI robot FESTY!

Festy is already our AI-trained robot that handles all the update requests through our support community, but he will also be able to fix basic things for you. You can consult him by clicking on the chat icon in the right bottom corner. Festy is not only a trained AI robot, but if you encounter any issues, you can simply ask for help and you will be transferred to one of our live chat agents.

We do provide support directly, so feel free to try it :slight_smile:

That’s it for now, folks.

If you encounter any issues, feel free to report them here.

Your WordPress guy,
Festinger (Martin)

6 Likes

Hey, I’m getting this kind of error.

Here’s one more.
Video

That looks odd.

I sent you a PM in order to solve this issue for you.

Hi,

Thank you so much for this new update, really look nice,

I am facing too many bugs, Specially in CSS and also sometimes i am getting a blank page.

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Would you be able to provide me temporary admin access, please? (please check the PM I sent to you)

1 Like

Sorry the Blank page has gone.

Now just issue with css is not well looking.

1 Like

It’s look fine now.

Many thanks to this great effort.

1 Like

Thank you for all your updates!

@Martin I have seen one issue on my side, I wants to limit one domain, But limit is not working.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Please send me an email at hello@festingervault.com and we will fix the issue for you :slight_smile:

My website experience critical errors anytime i activate xtra theme on poshfashion.com.ng

Hi @Martin!

I have the latest version of Festinger plugin running on my up-to-date WordPress installation and it is stuck on loading when on the “Vault” Section of the plugin. Other sections work fine (activation, updates, history, settings)

Please try to hard refresh your browser cache, as we’ve integrated a new caching system as well of our plugin.

Hi, I tried what you suggested, also different browsers, the issue still remains

@Martin

UPDATE: The culprit seems to have been WPROCKET. After disabling the plugin Vault is loading properly.

I have also seen many times that wp rocket many time doesn’t work perfectly, many times When I enable wp rocket on my site, all image will gone.