We're sorry for the unexpected downtime! Our website got attacked by a DDOS attack

Hi everyone,

Yesterday our dedicated server got attacked by a DDOS attack with an aggressive amount of requests (approx. 20k requests per minute). Therefore our entire service was interrupted and CloudFlare was trying to mitigate the attacks.

The attacks have been mitigated at this moment and the services should be working fine again. In case you encounter any issues on your end, kindly report them here or create a support ticket at hello@festingervault.com and we will assist you directly.

We’ve increased the security of our website in order to prevent possibly upcoming attacks. If you got blocked by our firewall (or your domain) kindly reach out to us and we’re able to whitelist your domain and/or server IP.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and please reach to us out in case you got any issues.

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Festinger

4 Likes

Update: it looks like the attacks resumed and we’re still doing our upper best to fight them.

1 Like

Update: the DDOS is mitigated and the service is 100% up and running again.

3 Likes

Ty! I still see an attack. Damn, this attackers are tough…

Yup, these guys are tough. =(

This is only 1 hour.

225k of requests in 1 hour…

Access gone again because of the damn lamers :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still on this issue. We will migrate our server tomorrow morning and have to re-evaluate our current server configurations in order to prevent such issues.

1 Like

Our new system is installing OS and is 3x more powerful than our current dedicated hoster.

We also increased our DDOS security - this will be a real deal-breaker.

I will keep you posted here.

3 Likes

We’ve successfully moved our entire platform to the new server and this should be live within 1-2 hours =)

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would personally apologize to everyone who encountered issues with our service in the last 2 days, we got attacked by a very aggressive DDOS attack and we were forced to migrate our entire server. We finished the migration 5 minutes ago and the service should be 100% working again.

All memberships will be compensated by additional download credits and extended expiration date for those who have a recurring membership.

Please login back to your account and see if everything works for you. If not, please reply to this email and we’re happy to help you out.

Again, we made the required fixes in order to mitigate any future DDOS attacks. Please note that all your websites are safe and only our platform got offline due to the attacks - no data is stolen or compromised. =)

We’re again sorry for the inconvenience and please reach to us out in case you need anything.

Enjoy the WordPress goldmine, and stay safe.

From your WordPress guy,
Festinger

1 Like

I bought the lifetime plan but on the license tab, it says that both my licenses are suspended.
How did this happen?
Did anyone else have the same problem?

Thank you in advance

Hi @scarla1210 – don’t worry, nothing is lost!

We’re still restoring our backend which handles all the license keys.

Please wait approx. 30 minutes and everything should be back to normal =)

3 Likes

Same for me too.

I just logged on this account to check if the issue persists. I’m not able to download anything. Not on this account and not on my other which has the lifetime sub.

Same here…

Hi team,

1. I can’t download any of the plugins. I checked when I click the download then wp-admin call is make which returns “null0”.
  2. When I am checking the license key, it takes me to the Log In ‹ Festinger Vault — WordPress

I have both the recurring license and lifetime license + both were active. Please help.

Hi @here,

Thanks a lot for your patience (again) – we’re configuring our firewall at this moment and our service will be available as soon as possible.

1 Like

@here – the issue has been fixed!

1 Like

Thanks!