Welcome @ our new Support Forums! I missed you like hell šŸ„°

Hey everyone,

Itā€™s been a while since I wrote you a letter.

I donā€™t like calling these Newsletters or campaigns because itā€™s none of those.
Since itā€™s impossible to meet you in person and have beer together, I settle for digital letters.

My marriage kept me busy and then I was oļ¬€ to my honeymoon and then Covid said hi and now Iā€™m switching houses but well I couldnā€™t just resist this timeā€¦

And to compensate, Iā€™ve got you a surprise.

Surprise for me? Woohoo!

Looks like a cool place to hang out, doesnā€™t it?

Since these letters arenā€™t super frequent and tickets are mostly for when things go wrong.

I love to introduce you to a new hangout place where Iā€™ll be sharing the best WordPress tips, tricks, and hacks that Iā€™ve learned over the years.

Not just that, we have got a team of WP experts onboard with decades of experience to share their secrets, help you solve all your queries, reply to your concerns, deliver the themes in your wishlist faster, and whatnotā€¦

Basically, when I say Iā€™m your go-to WordPress guy, I donā€™t just want to get you themes but also help you install them, tweak them, suggest the best compatible plugins and do everything possible to make your website more awesome and stand out!

Festyyyy! Thatā€™s so cute. I want to be a part of this.

Itā€™s FREE and will always be for all the Festinger Vaultā€™s members.

• Got queries?
  • Got suggestions?
  • Got new theme requests?
  • Got a theme that needs help ļ¬xing?
  • Got no theme but want a theme that is out of the world?
  • Got a delicious pizza and beer lying at home but donā€™t know what show to watch?

Just ask! And we gotcha.

You can also reply and help other fellas if youā€™re good at something or know something that they
might be seeking.

Humans together strongā€¦

Your WordPress Guy,
Festinger

10 Likes