Welcome everyone from Babiato! This is an official announcement from Babak!

Hello everyone reading this from Babiato.

This is a message in regards to the driver disk crash of Babiato.
We’re posting this message in cooperation with Babak and his great team of moderators.

Unfortunately, due to the loss of our server disks, Babiato will not return.
We’re really sorry about this, but the crashed serers in the database of Babak are unrecoverable
due to the lack of recent backups. We’re unable to restore the data and the costs are too high to start again.

We therefore agreed to a cooperation with the Festinger Vault (and you might think: wow, with Festinger…),
but that guy has a great community and Babak supported him at the beginning of the launch of Babiato. As he
runs a paid GPL website with automatic updates and one-click installation, we agreed upon the following deal, as a
compensation for you guys.

You will all receive a free account with lifetime downloads. You will get the follwing:

• Access to 8000+ WP premium themes and plugins.
  • Lifetime automatic updates.
  • Awesome support and community help.
  • 150 LIFETIME download credits.
  • Unlimited website can be used with the download credits.
  • Access to the famous Festinger Vault plugin.
  • Last but not least: around 15% of the Babiato members is already part of our community forum:
    https://meta.festingervault.com/

We just received a confirmation from Babak that he is open to cooperate with our forums together and let’s
make the Festinger Vault the biggest (free) GPL website of the world.

We hope Babak will be recovered soon. We are also open to ask the moderators of Babak to contact Festinger
personally at hello@festingervault.com to become a moderator on the community of the Festinger Vault.

WE LOVE YOU, and we will welcome you, aboard.

Babak, and all moderators.
Festinger Vault team

How to claim your free 150 download credits?

Simply comment on this thread and our support team will add 150 lifetime credits to your account.

55 Likes

Sad story about Babiato! :frowning:

Thanks @Martin for inviting them to the vault.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the things to come. Was a long time user at Babiato and hope we can have some kind of restart here …

Cheers to Babak and thanks for all your hard work in the past!

3 Likes

hello I’m from babito member. can you help to claim the account?

2 Likes

I’m very sad :frowning: I no have control of backups and that was really painfull.

I am really sad :frowning: - but Babiato will not be longer. I need to recover first…

I’m an admin of Festinger Vault too now and you can read my official statement here.

I am really sorry everyone :frowning: #Babiato4Ever

10 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

So sorry about babiato :sob:
How can I claim the free account?

2 Likes

Really Sad @Babak about Babiato. Thanks for looking out for us. Thanks @Martin for this.

2 Likes

@Babak

1 Like

Hey there, babiato member here. Sad about the news.

2 Likes

@Babak Thanks for the work you are putting in. Hopefully you will be able to recover the lost data. @Martin Another babiato member here. Thanks for the welcome.

2 Likes

@Martin tnx! Here to help… old Babiato member here… Greatings for all

1 Like

hello I’m from babito member. can you help to claim the account?

1 Like

@Babak I really hope that you will change your mind & continue to work with Babiato. You had the best community there, thus I am assured that everyone will help you update outdated content as you provided so much free value for all of us.

@Martin thank you for inviting us here, hope to see what’s in the vault - I am a past member of Babiato.

1 Like

Hello @Babak
I am MiuMiu from Babiato. Please add Credits in my account.

And good luck with your next plans. Long live Babiato.

1 Like

sad news about babiato. Thanks to festingervault for welcoming me to the community, I hope babak recovers from this, it’s very sad

2 Likes

So sorry to read this about the great community of babiatio. Thanks for help, and thank you for give us the credits. Thanks Babak

2 Likes

I have been a part of the babiato community and would like to keep in touch with people from the babiato forum.

@babak can I also get the credits? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A tremendous loss. There is nothing like Babiato

2 Likes

I joined babiato in 2019 looking for the Wp Rocket plugin.
I visit Babiato everyday. Now I have to change a habit that has been around for a long time. Really sad.

I will accompany you here Babak

Thank you so much Babak for the past time you have given us so much.

3 Likes