weDevs Dokan Pro Business

Download Link:

This is a support topic for weDevs Dokan Pro Business

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hey has this been tested? For me does not work, causes site to crash

1 Like

weDevs Dokan Pro Business has been updated to 3.5.4

Hey man, is this version working for you?

Yes, thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks for your confirmation.

there is a new version 3.6.2

weDevs Dokan Pro Business has been updated to 3.6.2

I jsut bought the dokan business pro and it gave me an error:

it couldnt copy this file:
dokan-pro/vendor/twilio/sdk/src/Twilio/Jwt/Client/ScopeURI.php

@Festinger

Hi @webdesk – thanks a lot for your message & I have added the new version (3.7.0) which will fix this error =)

Please report back in case you still face issues.

weDevs Dokan Pro Business has been updated to 3.7.0

I uploaded the new version 3.7.0 to my website successfully but the plugin shows that is still the version 3.,60 not the latest one is that normal. thanks for sharing

Hi,

We’ve updated the file (the file name is not good):

=)

I need some help concerning translating the plugin into the Arabic language. I have followed the Wedevs translation instructions and installed the .po file in the wp-content/languages/plugins - as recommneded with the following extensions: Dokan-ar_AR.po and also as follows: Dokan-business-ar_AR.po and changed the site into arabic and still no translation as taken knowing that all the strings are translated

Thank you for your ideas in advance

Do you mean I should go ahead and download the file agian form Festnervault.com?

I would recommend using Loco Translate for this, as it will find all matching available strings for any language.

https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Yes, or you can download it through the Festinger Vault plugin (anything you prefer).

that is great thank you

1 Like

I installed it from the Festengervvalut plugin and the version number still shows 3,6,0

I sent you a PM with the request to access your website. I’ll have a look.