Villenoir - Wine Template Kit

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Villenoir - Wine Template Kit

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hey,

we’re missing the product and shop templates.

Please remove the comment above. All good @Martin

Hey @chris_1 – thanks for letting us know that the issue has been fixed =)

No worries.

Any idea how we get this shop page:

https://okthemes.com/villenoirdark/wines/

Hi @chris_1 → please note that the stock images are not included in 99% of the time, so I guess this page is available but not the image itself.

sure. But I mean the layout, colors etc. For example, displaying the year and price. The background image can be a placeholder, but with the same parallax settings.

So they shop template isn’t included, correct?

I think it’s not included indeed as these template kits are primarily developed for Elementor.

I just want to check: did you install WooCommerce to see if it’s compatible?

Yep, we did.

I know it’s included in the original theme and hoped you guys also created the shop page since for a wine business it looks gorgeous.

I would suggest to install the theme instead rather than using the Elementor Template kit:

I am 100% sure the WooCommerce styling is included as well.