VideoPro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for VideoPro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

VideoPro has been updated to 2.3.7.8

Hello guys and girls ofc , @Steve when u get time I would like to see if its possible to update the plugins within the theme
VideoPro - Shortcodes 1.3.4.9 to 1.3.5
Cactus Badges 1.1 to 1.2
Got everything else done so far even the bakery page builder downloaded manually and added to update.
Got the lifetime at this last deal and feeling like a kid in a candy store with all available through plugin.

Thanks in advance
Jasmin

Hi @Joatmon – thanks a lot for your message here.

I’m tagging @Steve to see if there is an update available for this resource.

I’m glad you feel it like this =)

Your request will be addressed very soon, so please hold tight and wait for the reply from our team member @Steve.

Thanks!

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Np understand the other side as well , have an idea with it so all good will try maybe other shortcodes and saw a theme fix on another plugin in repository that might help. Will save db installation and store it if it doesnt work and keep an eye on future updates.

Plenty more to test from repository for sure.

Thanks for checking
Jasmin

Sure thing, we will update this thread once there is an update.

Also out the theme link but WP Video Robot has free fixes for themes VidoRev and JNews TrueMag that can be a workaround for the previous update for shortcodes I asked here. Helps with proper categories import that is missing in current version so someone can check it and add in info as well for the themes since most are premium and it will take some time setting up a few things manually but does the job. Found it the other night here Free Add-ons Archives - WP Video Robot Store and they are all free addons. Sorry for the links not intended to advertise them or anything just to help a bit since I tried it from Vault and applied the fix and some manual tweaks to change some names and path that are not recognized but import was ok and placed in right category so might help others as well. Thanks Again and if needed will remove link or site support can.

Gameleon ready so wanted to update here what I found before loading Gameleon on the site to test.

Thanks
Jasmin

So might help others as well if needing any of these premium themes.

Thank you for sharing your experience here @Joatmon.

Please update VideoPro 2.3.7.8 to There is new version of Videopro, Please Update. @Steve

This theme is not working, Can’t install demo content.

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Hello @rehanhasan, welcome to our community, but please note that we do not provide demo content with our services.