Use-your-Drive

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Use-your-Drive

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi!
Please update this to version 1.19.2.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use-your-Drive has been updated to 1.19.2

hi…
After I update to version 1.19.2, I can’t connect my google account

Hi @auliyavany260 - were you be able to use this functionality with a previous version?

If so, please reconsider to download a previous version while we do our best to fix this issue.

Use-your-Drive has been updated to 1.19.5

Hi👋🏽
Please update to 1.19.8

@FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Use-your-Drive has been updated to 1.19.8

Please update Use-your-Drive 1.19.8 to 2.0. @FestingerUpdates

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Use-your-Drive has been updated to 2.0.4

Use-your-Drive has been updated to 2.1.1 .

Could you please confirm this plugin is working ? Because upon testing, it says Invalid license when connecting the Gdrive account .

here is full log messsage : Invalid license!

The authorization has failed due to an invalid license. Please make sure that the plugin is activated with a valid license code.

Hey @ayme4187 – thanks a lot for your message and welcome to the community.

yes, we can confirm that this plugin is 100% usable without the need of a license key =)

Thank You. I mean the plugin is licensed and the license for the plugin works, but it needs another license verification when we are connecting to the Google drive account and in that step it says clearly " invalid license"

I am purchasing a subscription solely for this item, So if it does not work, do I get a refund ?

Yes, you will get a refund if you don’t download any other products from our website.

Well, I just purchased a subscription and downloaded the latest version. It says what i was telling you before

I sent you a private message. =)

Edit:

Please create your own app and not the API of the original developer:

Use-your-Drive has been updated to 2.3.