Ultimate Learning Pro WordPress Plugin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Ultimate Learning Pro WordPress Plugin

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Admin can assist to update latest version?

Current version is Version 3.2

1 Like

Ultimate Learning Pro WordPress Plugin has been updated to 3.2

Thanks for the update. I downloaded this 3.2

I try to install, and it shows is version 2.9

Also see a notification:

This is a Trial Version of Ultimate Learning Pro plugin. Please add your purchase code into Licence section to enable the Full Ultimate Learning Pro Version. Check your [licence section]

@Martin

Please redownload it - as the version is 3.2 and not 2.9.

This is just a notification that shows because they want you to purchase the original version. The license key is only used for automatic updates – which are supported by our Festinger Vault plugin as well.

redownload, works now, is 3.2 already.

Thanks for your help

Thanks a lot for your confirmation man!

When I try to install it, the message pops up: “Download file not availabke, please kindly report…”. Here we are :wink:
Thomas

@Martin

Ultimate Learning Pro WordPress Plugin has been updated to 3.3

Ultimate Learning Pro WordPress Plugin has been updated to 3.4.

Ultimate Learning Pro WordPress Plugin has been updated to 3.5.