TranslatePress - Multilingual

Download Link:

This is a support topic for TranslatePress - Multilingual

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

TranslatePress Pro has been updated to 2.2.0

Please update to 2.2.6
Thanks!

1 Like

TranslatePress Pro has been updated to 2.2.5

current version is a FREE one. Upload a pro version as stated.

1 Like

TranslatePress Pro has been updated to 2.2.6

Please update to v2.2.7.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

TranslatePress Pro has been updated to 2.2.7

TranslatePress Pro has been updated to 2.3.0

With this version and the previous ones, you can’t automatically update slugs and metadata.

See screenshot below:

Please fix this

@wilcovanderwindt – please enter any license key you want in order to activate the pro features =)

@Festinger

Could you be so kind to tell me how to do this? When I click on ‘license’ it gives the following message:

If you purchased a [premium version] first install and activate it. After this you will be prompted with an input to enter your license key.

Does this happen if you enter any value in the license key? (I’m currently on my mobile phone so I cannot check it from my end atm).

I do it from my wordpress > license

See screenshot below:

Am I suppose to add it in the files itself? If so, please direct me to the path

Hi @wilcovanderwindt – thanks a lot for the screenshot.

I updated the file and this version should work with any license key.

It still give sme the same message.

I asked where I need to put the license key as it still doesn’t work through my wordpress.

Please assist in where to put the license key in the files perhaps(?)

I think i’ve figured out the issue.

Based on their installation on the site:
The License tab will become available only after installing one of the paid versions.

I think your version might be the old one where it still uses the add-ons, nowadays they have it all mixed in one (business and developer).

Might be interesting to look into this

@Festinger

Hi @wilcovanderwindt – thank you for the insights and we’re investigating this issue.

I’m having the same issue as well… Not able to activate the license.

TranslatePress Pro has been updated to 2.3.1