TranslatePress - DeepL Automatic Translation [REMOVED]

Download Link:
https://festingervault.com/translatepress-deepl-automatic-translation/

This is a support topic for TranslatePress - DeepL Automatic Translation

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please upload new versions of translatepress 2.5 and other add ons

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update it!

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

What’s the update with this? I’m not sure what this addon does since DeepL integration should be already included in the Business and Developer versions already?

Have you tried to download this plugin and see if the Deepl is available?

I did and I get this error:
“There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Please update your plugins and your documentation because right now it’s very difficult to understand what’s going on. There are so many versions of TablesPress on your website andd it’s very hard to figure what works and what doesn’t. Tell us step by step what needs to be done for the DeepL integration to work

1 Like

Hi @Steve – can you please update this file?

Actually i’m interested by translatepress to move on from wpml but yes i can’t understand which is what and what is which

Hi @On3X – please note that TranslatePress will come with many addons, as you can check here:

Thanks, and which one i need between the three on this screenshot after add any addons?

Please update TranslatePress - DeepL Automatic Translation 1.0.6 to 1.2. @Steve

License Key not working :confused:

please update

Please update TranslatePress - DeepL Automatic Translation 1.0.6 to 1.2. @Steve

Important:

This addon has been removed as all addons are added to the core business plugin of TranslatePress.

This plugin can be downloaded from here:

The free version can be downloaded here:

Therefore we are closing this topic!