Torofilm - Toro Themes

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Torofilm - Toro Themes

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello , requested a trial at blackhat website and I received confirmation email that trial was active

Today I installed the vault at wordpress installation and I can not install or download the torofilm theme

also it does not show the latest version

please help

thanks

Torofilm - Toro Themes has been updated to 2.5.9

Hi @cofskyu - when I check the download, it’s all working fine.

What error do you get when you try to install or download the theme?

The file has been updated to its latest version. :slight_smile:

Hello

I did a fresh install of wordpress and loaded the festinger vault plug in
i see the toro themes there but the option for installing or uploading is not active

you can see the install and download buttons there but they are not active

they are dead

thanks

just tried again but install and download options are dead
it keeps saying actiavte a license

I sent you a private message with the request to check it privately.

Hello i received the activation code, but now on wordpress is asking for the following
The Torofilm API Key has not been activated, so the theme is inactive! [Click here](
API KEY AND PRODUCT ID

THANKS

@Martin

what do i enter on product id ? is the api key the same as the license code you sent ?

thank you

i dont understand the empty reply

please help
thanks

Please note that we do not provide license or API keys.

The import of demo content is not available with our services.

where do i check private messates ?

what does unlock mean here ?

Unlock 8000+ premium WordPress themes and plugins directly from your WP Dashboard. Some say it’s magic, we say it’s the excess coffee our team has been drinking!

Please update Torofilm - Toro Themes 2.5.9 to 2.5.9. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Torofilm - Toro Themes 2.5.9 to 2.50. @Steve

Please update Torofilm - Toro Themes 2.5.9 to 2.5.5. @Steve

Is it come with TR Grabber and TR Movies?

Hi @cinemaonline.website,

Welcome to the community. I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if these plugins can be included.

1 Like