Thrive Theme Builder

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Thrive Theme Builder

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

can you update please thrive theme builder with the latest update ?

2 Likes

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.3.2

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.3.4

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.4.1

Hi Guys,

I’m new to here, double check if there’s a section where I can create a new thread for this. Apology if this has been is the wrong thread.

Tried installing the Thrive theme builder as my preferred theme for this project. ReSubscribe to FestingerVault just because of it and in order to get the latest version.

Yes, I had checked the LicenseManager.php here’s a screenshot it is set to true, correct me if I’m wrong?

My question is:
How can I used this nulled theme if it’s asking for activation before letting me into the theme builder? See my screenshot here

Thanks in advance for the replies & help.

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.6.2

can be update to 3.7

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

After theme download, wizard will ask to Download and activate child theme. Currently unable to download child themes. Getting this message : “Please make sure you have the latest version of Thrive Product Manager by clicking on this link”. Is it possible to have a download of the child themes Kwik or Omni Theme so that I can use the “import from file” option, instead of “Load from the thrive cloud”? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@Martin

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your message here and unfortunately, this is not possible.

Thank you Festinger for the response.

Would “Thrive Product Manager” be available in the vault?
I am getting a message that the latest version of “Thrive Product Manager”.

Attaching the screenshots

1. “Thrive themes” installed

2. After “theme options” is selected, “Download and Activate theme” button shows
    Thrive-02

3. “Create a new theme” options shown

4. Add a theme from Thrive Cloud shows

5. After selecting any of the 3 themes, “Please make sure you have the latest version of Thrive Product Manager by clicking on this link” shows

Would like to check if “Thrive Product Manager” will be available in the vault.
Thanks again.

@imf Thanks a lot for your response here.

It looks like a license key is required in order to install the Thrive Product Manager (this is actually the first time I hear about this (new?) plugin).

It looks like a new plugin – and it requires a license key in order to use the plugin.

At this moment, I am enjoying a few days off, so please wait until I am back so I can investigate this issue in further detail.

Thank you Festinger for checking Thrive Product Manager.
Ok yes, I will wait until you are back.
Please enjoy your days off :slight_smile:
Thanks again. :pray:

Thanks a lot @imf

I just checked the Thrive Product Manager and it looks like it cannot be bypassed without a license key, as they created it as a saas plugin, those bastards.

We will do our upper best to check it can be used differently.

1 Like

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.7.1

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.8

Thrive Theme Builder has been updated to 3.9

Do we need to apply the nulling technique every time we upload any thrive plugin, like the theme builder or architect?