Thrive Architect

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Thrive Architect

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

can you update please, for the latest version, from 3.3.3 to 3.6, and update for all thrive plugins

1 Like

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.5.2

can you please check if 3.6 is available

1 Like

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.6

dont quite understand how to do this?

Important information

All Thrive plugins can be fixed by editing the file /thrive-dashboard/classes/Product/LicenseManager.php within each plugin folder. Find the function itemActivated() and add it as the first line of the function return true; No need to enter any license key. Note that ALL thrive plugins need to be nulled this way if you install more than one.

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.7

Please update to v3.9.2 and all the other addon plugins.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.9.1

Hello, I tried to activate it but failed.
You can see the change I made : https://imgur.com/a/GdFFIOE
As far as I can, I already follow your instruction to the point, but I still got an error “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Please help

1 Like

@Festinger

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.9.2

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.9.3

Hi @morgan.azhari – I just updated the file and it should work.

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.1

Please update it to 3.11

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.11

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.12

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.13.2

Thrive Architect has been updated to 3.14