Themify Post Type Builder

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Themify Post Type Builder

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

version 1.7.4

1 Like

Themify Post Type Builder has been updated to 1.7.3

Version 1.7.4 is not available yet due to the pre-activation.

Themify Post Type Builder has been updated to 1.7.6

Themify Post Type Builder has been updated to 2.0.1.

Themify Post Type Builder has been updated to 2.0.2.

Can you check this upload is what it says on the tin as I’m trying to use Themify Post Type Builder and it only installs PTB submissions

Can I have a reply please this file installs submissions

Waiting for reply this plugin doesn’t work it instals the themify PTB submissions plugin. Please reply.

Themify Post Type Builder has been updated to 1.7.6.

Thank you very much for reporting, The right file Themify Post Type Builder 1.7.6 has been uploaded now.

Sorry its not the right version 2.0.2. This is the message I’m getting when installing other plugins.

Please update plugin PTB. The current PTB verion is incompatible with the following plugin(s):

PTB Search

Install Themify Updater plugin to auto update them.

1 Like

Themify Post Type Builder has been updated to 2.0.2.

Not working nothing installs

Version 1.7.3 is what installs and this isn’t compatible with the associated plugins you have available from Themify. So can you upgrade this plugin to 2.0.2 please. For some reason you keep uploading old versions of Themify Post Type Builder.

Is there any chance of this being available soon as I have a project I want to get started ASAP :upside_down_face:

Hi @Bazz,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

@Steve → please replace this file.

its still Version 1.7.3

Issue has been fixed, You can download 2.0.2 now.