The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress

The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress has been updated to 11.6.4.

Please update The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress 11.6.4 to 11.7.0.1. @Steve

The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress has been updated to 11.7.0.1.

Hello friends, does anyone know why the theme options dissapears from the top bar when you activate elementor plugin?

Hi @nourdine.harchi,

What version of this theme and Elementor pro are you using?

@Martin

Here’s the version I’m using.

Can someone post the The7 Elements plugin v2.7.4 here? I need it badly to update my outdated website.

@Steve → please check.

Unfortunately, The plugin is not included in the pacakge.

It can be downloaded via a theme setup or updates after the activation. Once downloaded the theme folder can be shared here to use the plugins through the file system. I have purchased two different licenses of the themes but they blacklisted one of my licenses for violation of terms. And, I don’t want to use the other one right now to be victimized again in any case.

Any updates about this issue?

Try this plugin instead of Elementor Pro and see if the theme options are working or not. https://proelements.org/

If you send the theme addons to hello@festingervault.com with a zip file, then we can upload them here.

Thanks for the offer.

This theme is 100% compatible with Elementor Pro, so I am unsure why this is happening to your website.

I tried to reproduce the issue locally, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.

Here are the latest “The7” core plugins if anyone requires them: Dropbox - core_plugins.zip - Simplify your life

1 Like

Thanks for providing these files.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to upload these files directly to our website and offer them as an additional download so we can update them from our end.

The Core plugins has been uploaded now as additional content.

Im not able to upload the plugin to my wordpress site. Always getting an error message.

I got the issue resolved. It was my bad. You can delete the comment,sorry.

Hey @Zederios,

First of all, welcome to our community forums and we’re happy to read that your issue has been resolved!

Please update The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress 11.7.0.1 to 11.7.1. @Steve