The Festinger Vault is growing! 🎉 We're currently looking for a text writer!

Hi everyone,

We’re growing every day & we’re looking for a content writer.

About the job

You will work closely with our team to write new tutorials, documentation, and blog posts related to our Festinger Vault services. For example, we’re expanding our documentation with new articles on how to install the Festinger Vault plugin, how to enable automatic updates, etc. If you’re a native English speaker and you’re good at writing, feel free to reply or send us an email at hello@festingervault.com.

Responsibilities Include:

• Write new blog posts about WordPress-related topics daily.
  • Write documentation articles about our services step-by-step.
  • You know WordPress like the back of your hand (no coding skills are required).
  • Direct communication with our team is a MUST.

About You

You are an experienced WordPress and Festinger Vault user who has an interest in writing detailed guides and articles. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working in a fully remote team. You should be excited about using our services and creating stunning articles for our other customers as well.

What can we offer you?

We do want to hire you on a full-time base, and we will pay you by word count. We believe in having a welcoming workplace where people with diverse backgrounds and cultures can create something great together. :slight_smile:

How to Apply

We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification. Apply by sending a reply to hello@festingervault.com.

We’re looking forward to hearing from you. =)

Thanks,
Festinger

2 Likes

I would love to apply. Please let me know if the position is still open. I have sent an email to the above-mentioned email id. Please check

Hi @diaryofsid – thanks a lot for your message, but this position is already filled.