Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

Hi @FestingerUpdates – please add right file please.

Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.28

Hi, for some reason I can not download it. When I tried to do it through the plugin it says “error” and when I tried to download it keeps “thinking”. Thanks for your help!

@FestingerUpdates – please fix issue.

Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.31

This issue has been fixed now. Thanks

Problem persists: message from the festinger plugin: “Sorry, Download file is not available yet. Refresh the page please, if it does not work try again later. kindly report them” Also “Download” buttom from the page is unresponsive. Thanks again for your help

Hello @gvarona – we’re sorry for the very delayed response from our end in regard to this issue.

Fortunately, we were able to investigate this issue and we resolved it (the issue was: this theme is over 100MB to upload and our CloudFlare protection only allows files of 100MB or less).

We found a different workaround to tackle this issue and I can confirm that the theme can now be downloaded =)

It worked! thanks!!

Hi @gvarona – thanks for letting us know!

Please update Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme 1.2.31 to Version 1.2.33 – 11 November 2022. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.33

Thanks!

You’re welcome.

Please update Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme 1.2.33 to 1.2.34. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.34 .

Please update Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme 1.2.34 to Superio 1.2.36. @FestingerUpdates

Superio – Job Board WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.36.