MainWP Integration

It would be nice this could be added to the MainWP as an extension or I don’t know so Devs would be able to one click update all websites that has the same plugins. I know theres the update function in the license area but it would be a great feature for those that manage several websites.

3 Likes

We will consider this feature @iKalanko.

We will check if there is a high demand for this feature request.

1 Like

I don’t know if it is possible or is against your model but if you enable the regular updates from the WordPress dashboards instead of just from your plugins, MainWP is going to be able to do the updates, i tell you be experience because is how Themeprice do.

1 Like

how can you update a plugin that has auto updates disabled? Becuase I tried to did that once and didnt update none of my themes or plugins. The way I update my plugins is by going to the plugins area inside the updater plugin and click on forced updates now and still, not all of the plugins update right away.

Thanks for the suggestion @lafabriweb, but our Festinger Vault plugin doesn’t use the core update page of WordPress due to various reasons. As our plugin syncs with the installed themes and plugins, the integration of MainWP is on our roadmap, if multiple customers are interested in this.

Are you referring to the default WordPress update management page or the update page of the FV plugin?

That’s what Im asking cuz I know you can’t normally update festinger plugins/themes (or at least some of them)

We will consider your suggestion!

Very interested to see an integration for MainWP so that agencies like us could update many sites in bulk by selecting the safe plugins to update. Having all plugins on Auto Update is good for automation but sometimes on big-scale website management, it can break things. Looking forward to FV plugin evolving.

1 Like

I understand that 100%.

We will check with our technical team if it can be integrated, as I can see the advantage for web agencies for this.

However, we are releasing our new features first before we are building new ones :wink:

2 Likes

Keep it up. I see amazing things happening here in FV.

Dont forget to hit the vote button on the top.

Yes, we try to keep evolving :wink:

As the vote button is only a factor to determine if a feature is financially feasible to add, we got some other factors as well. :slight_smile:

The ability to update plugins and themes from MainWP using a Festinger Vault plugin would be AMAZING, upvoted!

Using ManageWP is also very nice

+1

This would be a game changer

This feature would be very much appreciated

@Festinger As an addition to this suggestion it would be great to have the festingervault plugin installed on the MainWP installation only and install, activate and update the plugins from there, to save server resources on the child sites. Just some food for thought…

1 Like