SmartMag - Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine

Download Link:

This is a support topic for SmartMag

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update to 7.1.0 to fix WordPress 5.9 update issues. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

hELLO DEAR Steve can u update smart mag 8.0 because missing one Demos NewsTime and for that i buy. thank you

SmartMag has been updated to 8.0.5

Download will be available within one hour after update.

The current version of smartmag installs all theme files on the main themes folder rather than its own folder.

@Martin

SmartMag has been updated to 8.0.6

Hi Mate,
i have installed SmartMag 7.1.0 on 2022-02-16, type “downloaded web”, but it doesn’t show on the theme update.
How do i mus do to get it updated? now it’s on version 8.05

Thank you

Hello @Salgueiro – that is because you downloaded the latest version of the theme from our main website.

You can install the theme using the Festinger Vault plugin and it will be automatically updated as well.

Please update SmartMag - Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine 8.0.6 to 8.5.0. @Steve

1 Like

SmartMag - Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine has been updated to 8.5.0

SmartMag - Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine has been updated to 9.0.0

On the Festinger Plugin it appears on “Website & License Key” " festingervault.com " and not my site.
On the plugins that i have installed from the plugin, it appears my site, and those i can update.
Can you chance the url to the url that is associated on the account?

Or if i download from the the from the festinger vault plugin, will it discount another credit? (it has discounted 1 credit for the download web).

Thank you

Hello @Salgueiro - if you’re on the one-time credit plan, you will not be charged for future updates.

Hi!
I bought this theme (downloaded through the website) and I want to get it to auto update through the plugin. I think my version (6.0.0) may have some compatibility issues with WP 6.11. How can I do that?

Hello @lilach.m1986 – first of all, welcome to our community forums.

Please install the Festinger Vault plugin in order to enable automatic updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, we’re happy to help you out.

1 Like

I have the plugin, it works well for updating the plugins I got from the vault, but not the theme, as I downloaded the theme from the site. Is there a way to add it to the plugin as well?

Can you let us know what the name of this plugin is?