Smart Theme (OptimizePress)

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Smart Theme (OptimizePress)

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello,

I got a critical error for this theme earlier today. Does it need an update?

Here’s the error msg I got

@Steve → can you please update.

Smart Theme (OptimizePress) has been updated to 1.0.17.

I tried to, using the Festinger plugin on my site, and when I did that, here’s what I’ve gotten. It didn’t seem to update

Hi @Rusaph,

Can you please try again, as we had a little hiccup yesterday with our automatic updates =)

I want to, but here’s where I ran into the problem again.

I tried to look for Smart Theme in the Festinger Theme Update section, but it was nowhere to be found, even though it showed in the Vault section that I have that theme installed.

Is it because I downloaded it through the website and not the plugin, so the plugin couldn’t recognize it? If so, what can I do to update the OptimizePress plugins and theme without downloading them again?

*I want to send over the screenshots, but this site keeps giving me an error and I’m unable to do so.

Hi,

Thanks for your explanation.

Can you try to upload an image at this time, as we fixed the issue?

Here you go:

Here’s what my wordpress looks like. Previously, my Theme Updates section had Smart Theme and the two different versions, but I can’t update it, even with Force Update. Similar to what you can see in the Plugin Updates screenshot I included.

Now it’s not even showing.

Please let me know what I can do.

Hello @Rusaph,

Please note that you posted a screenshot of the plugin update management section.

The Smart Theme is a theme and not a plugin :wink:

Yes I know, that’s why I posted 3 screenshots

The Smart Theme, which should appear in the Theme Updates, doesn’t appear, as you can see in 1 of the screenshots

The plugins, were supposed to be updated, but weren’t after I tried the Force Update Now, as you can see in 1 of the screenshots

I still couldn’t update the Smart Theme, since it didn’t appear in the Theme Update section, as you can see in 1 of the screenshots

Hope that’s clear

Sorry I missed your 3rd screenshot @Rusaph.

There was an issue with the slug of this theme.

Can you please try again?

Edit: I noticed there is some issue (again).

Our lead developer is instructed to check this theme out to see where the issue is happening.

Please await while we check the issue for you, thanks.

Hi @Rusaph,

Can you please try again (uninstall the entire theme and install it again from our Festinger Vault plugin), as it’s working on our staging website:

Ok, I’ve downloaded and installed the Smart Theme with the correct version onto my website, using 1 of my remaining credits in my plan. Would that be reimbursed back to me?

We have compensated your download credits with 3 additional downloads =)

Looks good. Thank you :+1:

Cheers man, I’m happy this issue has been resolved. Thanks again for reporting this!