Slider Revolution

Hello @Aleksander.Ru752 – thanks for letting us know.

@Steve, can you provide the addons and demo content, please?

the missing addon’s name is: The Cluster
the missing template’s name is: app website menu
i dont have this content and i will be very happy if you post new template and addon links with this missing items

Here is the cluster addon for rev slider as you have requested.

Will update you as soon as we will post app website menu template.

Template Website menu
websitebuilder-menu-1.zip (12.1 KB)

Hi, i bought slider revolution license for get all updated addons and templates, i want share with you link for all updated addons for slider revolution :slight_smile: 8.97 MB folder on MEGA

Slider Revolution has been updated to 6.6.8.

Hi the link to download the the slider revolution templates you provide is dead https://www.mediafire.com/file/6qvkpmujiz00h0i/sr-templates-new+(3).zip/file
please update with correct link. Also added the “particle effects” which is essential for this slider to work but cannot activate it. Thanks and happy holidays!

Hi @ymichaelides1,

Welcome to the community. Your issue has been addressed earlier and you can download the files from here:

Enjoy!

Thanks I downloaded now (suggest you replace the broken link so everyone doesn’t have to search to find it). However currently nothing is working as getting constantly a notice that my license is deactivated. How to solve this please? (see attachment pls)

Now need the “Revolution Slider Cluster Addon” but cannot find it in the link you shared. Please send me the download link for this addon. Thank you

ok pls ignore last post found it. Thank you

However cannot find " AI Particle Cluster Hero" slider template

Can I please have the link to " AI Particle Cluster Hero" slider template ?

Hi @ymichaelides1,

If it’s not in there, I am afraid we do not have it, sorry.

oh I see shame :frowning: any way you can get hold of it please through your license? I need this specific slider and was hoping to have it through my unlimited license. Shame to pay also SR just to get this slider. It’s one of their most popular sliders they offer as templates, so would image it would be included.

Please update Slider Revolution 6.6.8 to Can you please update the templates file please , There’s so much new sliders templates. @Steve

@Steve Please I need the updated sliders and templates, thanks

Hi @JordanE,

Are you referring to a particular slider?

@Steve Could you please update sliders and templates, thank you

Here you go @tnmhuk,