Royal Elementor Addons Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Royal Elementor Addons Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

Please update Royal Elementor Addons Pro 1.3.47 to 1.3.54. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I downloaded the plugin and it looks like a free version, not the Pro version. @Martin can you please check that and replace the file with the Pro version and updated to the latest as well? Thank you.

Hi @teresa.winiarska – can you post a screenshot of this, please?

The plugin does not have the pro addons included and it show a fatal error:

Thanks for providing us the screenshot!

@Steve, can you replace the item, please?

1 Like

The latest update for the addon is not available at the moment. We will update this thread as soon as we have latest update 1.3.50.

1 Like

Please update Royal Elementor Addons Pro 1.3.47 to Royal Elementor Addons v1. 3.51 – 2022-10-31… @Steve

It’s a free version instead of a premium :slight_smile: Anyway need an update!!! @Steve @Martin

Hello @agadyz – can you post a screenshot, please?

Please update Royal Elementor Addons Pro 1.3.47 to 1.3.64. @Steve

Please update Royal Elementor Addons Pro 1.3.47 to 1.3.47. @Steve

Please update Royal Elementor Addons Pro 1.3.47 to 1.3.63. @Steve

Hi,

I installed the plugin and WordPress stopped working. here is the error it shows.
Please fix this problem.

Hey @budnik24oleksii,

Thanks for reporting this and welcome to our community.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if this issue can be resolved by a new update.

There is no update yet for the plugin.

This plugin is not only NOT the pro version, but it crashes websites. Please update this or remove it.

This crash the website.

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.