[WISH] WP Shifty

Hi,

I would LOVE to have the following item added to the Festinger Vault:

https://wp-shifty.com/

seems nice, if you can get your hands on it. It seems to be some invitation system to buy it, hmm … =)

I second this!

This plugin is VERY similar to Perfmatters but it has a few features that make it unique at the same time.

The one I love the most is that it comes with a “live editor” feature where it enables you to fire a live preview of the page you´re working on and show you in real-time if when disabling/unloading a resource if it breaks something on that page.

It also lets you add lazyloading and preloading attributes to both CSS and JS and create advance performance rules all across the site.

1 Like

I can confirm that this plugin is REALLY good and it will be added VERY shortly to our repository (by the end of this week) :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Love is upon you in piles … =)

For a moment there you scared me :grin: :smiley:

:rofl: But it was a nice scare …

I was trying to purchase this plugin, but I ended up in providing an invitation code:

Please provide invitation code

At the moment you can purchase WP Shifty only with a valid invitation code. Please provide your invitation code or join to the waitlist.

Do you guys have one?

No, I got the same screen as you. Thats why I wrote it in my initial request post here, sorry.

As I mentioned via Skype, I have an invitation link + a 40% discount code but I guess someone else replied over Skype because he/she mention that it wasn´t possible to acquire this plugin.

In fact, reading through the invitation email I got from them, no link is required, just enter the discount code and that´s it!

Both of you can contact me via skype and I will gladly share the code.

1 Like

This is perfect guys.

@roibox thanks for this request. I went ahead and purchased it :slight_smile:

As explained on Skype, I didn’t noticed it was you, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy the new download!

2 Likes

Much love for you, I´m glad you liked it, since now I will get my hands on it … Unrelated, buy some flowers for your wife to … =)

2 Likes

I will certainly do :wink:

flowers spring GIF by alessiodevecchi

P.s. I am locking this topic for now as the request has been granted :wink:

1 Like