Really Simple SSL Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Really Simple SSL Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.3.3

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.3.5.1

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.3.6

Anyone received this email from really simple ssl?

Yeah, I stopped using Pro… Once it’s set up I don’t really see any benefit (I could be wrong!)

@ukzelda – thanks a lot for your comment here. The original developers of Really Simple SSL have implemented a feature that checks the domain with their plugin installed and it checks if the license is activated on their license system as well. They send you an email using the WordPress SMTP email settings to let you know about their need to submit a valid license key. There is no need to be worried, as you can use their premium features without any problem.

@the1magoo are you using a different plugin? :slight_smile: Or just the free version?

Will there be any problem or repercussions due to them detecting my domain?

1 Like

Nope.

They are just trying to make you scared because they don’t like the fact that you haven’t purchased a membership from their website.

ok thanks for clarifying Festinger!

1 Like

You’re most welcome man!

1 Like

What a shady behavior from them… lol

1 Like

I’m just using the free version.

1 Like

I’ve merged the topic with Really Simple SSL pro :slight_smile:

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.4.0

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.5.0

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.5.2

Really Simple SSL Pro has been updated to 5.5.5

Please update Really Simple SSL Pro 5.5.5 to 6.00. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile: