Rank Math SEO PRO

Please update Rank Math SEO PRO 3.0.27 to 3.0.28. @FestingerUpdates
Sorry didn’t see the request above…

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.28 .

It’s still showing up as FREE. If I disconect my Rank Math account it will show as PRO but as soon as I connect my account it changes to FREE

Please update Rank Math SEO PRO 3.0.28 to 3.0.28. @FestingerUpdates

It’s only giving me the option to rollback to 3.0.27 on Festinger and when I try to do it in plugins it gives me this message “Update failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature”

Hello @festyfester,

There might be an issue on your WP instance, as I have just installed both free + pro versions latest versions of our website and it is working like a charm:

Kindly uninstall both the free + pro versions and redownloaded the latest version. I’m sure this will fix the issue, as I have access to all the pro features with this.

That fixed it. Thank you

You have connected your website with Rankmath and never purchased the subscription?

Yes, that’s basically what our pre-activated version does.

Hi, in the keyword tracking menu, i cant add any keyword. No error, its looks like the process is succesfully run but nothing change.

Hello @beckne,

First of all, welcome to our community =)

Please note that this is a feature that requires an active license key, as the site analytics is done on the servers of the original developer. Unfortunately, this feature cannot be used with our pre-activated version.

Please update Rank Math SEO PRO 3.0.28 to 3.0.29. @FestingerUpdates

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.29.