Rank Math SEO FREE

Rank Math SEO FREE has been updated to 1.0.95.1

why is the pro version always updated immediately, while the free version is forgotten? Aren’t both of them one package? It’s not funny if every update I have to remind about the new version of the forgotten rank math free

or this rankmath free is the same as the original from wordpress? so just use original for free version?

1 Like

Rank Math SEO FREE has been updated to 1.0.96

The Activated Free Version 1.0.96 for Rank Math SEO has been updated now.

It’s been 2 days since the pro version was updated, again the free version was forgotten. how many times do i have to remind? Isn’t it normal when you update the pro version you will immediately remember the free version too? because they are one package (even on the nulled site they update it in one package)

1 Like

Rank Math SEO FREE has been updated to 1.0.97

Please update Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.97 to 1.0.98.2. @Steve

Rank Math SEO FREE has been updated to 1.0.98.2

Please update Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.98.2 to 1.0.100. @Steve

Rank Math SEO FREE has been updated to 1.0.100

Why can’t download for version 1.0.100?

Yes, Download is not working ,We are working on it. it will be fixed by the end of this week.

Please update Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.100 to 1.0.100.1. @Steve

Rank Math SEO FREE has been updated to 1.0.100.1

last time version 1.0.100 also no file,
and now version 1.0.100.1, only say version updated to 1.0.100.1.

did you really update it? where the file?

Hello @zkylizer – here is an official response from the CEO of the Festinger Vault.

I can confirm with @Steve that the most recent version is uploaded:

Our chronological version timeline is a little messed up due to a bug with versions… but you can see the latest version of Rank Math Free version 1.0.100.1 – as you requested today.

Version 1.0.100 is uploaded on the 20th of October 2022; as you can see in the screenshot as well.

What issues do you encounter?

And I have edited your message as the other part of your message was not directly related to Rank Math and I sent you a PM in regards to that.

Please update Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.100.1 to 1.0.101. @Steve

Please update Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.100.1 to 1.0.101. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.100.1 to 1.0.102… @Steve

1 Like