RafflePress Pro

What version are you using @billy.batts?

What’s the version that is working? Thanks.

Any version lower than 1.10 =)

1.10 till I can buy it I guess :slight_smile:

1.10 is the latest working version for this plugin :wink:

Regarding Rafflepress plugin,

I’d like to know if the following is enabled on the latest version:
(actions)
*Join email newsletter
*Refer a friend

(settings)
*success redirect
*social logins
*webhooks

Thank you!

Hi @registerforthissite – thanks a lot for your comment here and welcome.

From my experience, these settings are enabled in the RafflePress pro plugin, as posted on our website. =)

this is not working for me on the same features mentioned not working for everyone else.

like the subscribe to newsletter etc.

if there is a previous version available that works, please doublecheck & repost the link.

i only see 1.11.0 in the vault & the links above for earlier versions also go to 1.11.0

thanks!

on 1.9.0 at least you can select the subscribe to newsletter action, but it is still not working because it is not connecting to the rafflepress api.

can you tell me if this should eventually work or not for adding the action of subscribing participants to an email list?

if this is not possible, i can’t understand what the value of the plugin would be because there is no way to know if the people are actually real as opposed to just bots or how you would actually verify a winner or contact them.

please let me know when you can.

thanks!

RafflePress Pro has been updated to 1.11.1

Hey @prodevpress – thanks a lot for your comment here.

Please note that I updated the file for you and you can enter any random key in the license area in order to activate the product.

Please let me know if this resolves your problem.

→ I uploaded version 1.11.1 – please make sure to use this version.

Thanks.

i just tried now by downloading the version 1.11.1 from the link above. i also tried installing it from the vault. both times it had **** already in the license key & if i click to recheck key it says it is invalid. i tried a few random keys & they still all say invalid.

is there a special format the random keys should be in?

i tried short ones like 5678 & 1234567890.

let me know if i did it wrong.

thanks

Hi @prodevpress – please uninstall any previous version and make sure the previous data is removed from the database. The newest version is working on a brand new WP installation at my side.

i’ll try again but i doubt it. these are all clean installs. i have a vultr vps with snapshots so i reverted to the server snapshot that was clean before any other plugins were installed & when i reinstall the errors still persist. i’ll try on another server just to see what happens.

Hi @prodevpress – please note that any random license key activates the product but some aspects may not work without a legitimate license key such as ‘success redirect’.

thanks!

i believe seeprod & rafflepress lack too many functions to be useful to anyone.

you may want to let people know.

seedprod is basically unusable & rafflepress is useless.

We created a notification for that, thanks for the suggestion!

As we already discussed this by PM – I’ve removed your other comment =)

Feel free to drop a reply in case you need further assistance!

Using Version 1.11.1.

Any possibility for the Make Mandatory on the “Ask a Question” to be enabled?