Punio – All-in-one WooCommerce WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Punio – All-in-one WooCommerce WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

DL not working.

The file has been replaced now. Thanks

Download not working

@Martin

Please update Punio – All-in-one WooCommerce WordPress Theme 1.0.6 to 1.0.6. @Steve

The theme has been updated already to its latest version 1.0.6.

Im unable to download/install the theme. Kindly help me to fix this

Thanks a lot for reporting this.

I just fixed the error for you =)

Looks like some files are missing as I see an error something like " Field wbc_demo_importer could not be displayed. Field type wbc_importer was not found."

@Martin

Please update Punio – All-in-one WooCommerce WordPress Theme 1.0.6 to 1.0.9. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.