Pumpman - Plumbing Service Elementor Template Kit

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Pumpman - Plumbing Service Elementor Template Kit

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

hello i have downloaded the theme pumpman-plumbing
but i cant install the theme it says the following

“Installing theme from uploaded file: pumpman-plumbing-service-elementor-template-kit-94-1650824507.zip
Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.”

i have already installed elementor, but i dont know what other files are missing,
please @Steve @Festinger
can you help me
thank you

This is a template kit and not a theme :wink:

understood but what theme do in need to make this template work
i have already installed elementor, should i search on elementor and see if this template appears ??
sorry for the question
thank you

Please check this topic in order to see how the templates work of Elementor :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, i understand, but now i am trying to import the template kit into elementor, ( yes as a template)
but i get an error message it says invalid content in file ?

i go to my templates on elementor, and i click on import templates, and i upload the zip file
but i get an error, please tell me what am i doing wrong

Is this happening to this particular Pumpman zip file or is it generally happening to your WP website?

i have figured it out, thank yo so much…
it appears to be working now

thank you so much for your patience on my rookie mistakes.
take care, and again thank you :grinning:

Cheers man, not a problem. We’re happy to help you out :slight_smile: