PublishPress - Series Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for PublishPress - Series Pro 2.7.0​

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

There is an update but it is not on the site yet for

PublishPress Series Pro

when will this be available

PublishPress - Series Pro 2.7.0​ has been updated to 2.8.0

Does this work for you?

Yes thanks

1 Like

PublishPress Series Pro 2.8.2 is available now please let me know when it is live on the site

1 Like

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.8.1

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.8.2

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.9.0

Sorry to bother you Festinger. I am a Babiato Member joined very recently to Festinger. From my complementary 150 points I lost 1 due to this - (while trying to download Publishingpress series pro.)

Will you please look into the matter and revert the lost 1 point to my account? :pray:
I had to spend another valuable point to download the same. :pensive:

Hi @toppertoday365 - thanks a lot for your comment here.

Please try again, as this was a temporary issue.

You won’t lose another credit for downloading this item, as you got lifetime updates for the downloaded themes and plugins.

1 Like

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.9.1

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.10.1.

This plugin and all the related plugins give the following error while you can clearly see that there are multiple versions available.

“No downloadable file available for this item…”

Hi @abhawan888,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We had a temporary server outage which has been fixed now.

Please try again and let me know in case you need further assistance :slight_smile:

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.11.1.

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.11.2.

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.11.3.

PublishPress - Series Pro has been updated to 2.11.4.