ProMotors – Car Service and Detailing Elementor Template Kit

Download Link:

This is a support topic for ProMotors – Car Service and Detailing Elementor Template Kit

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi. When Im trying to upload this theme to WP it says:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

I wasted 2 points to download this theme,

Hello, @alanas.balsys – thanks a lot for your message here.

Please note that this is not a general theme, but an Elementor Template Kit.

You need to install them using the following tutorial:

Sorry my bad… I have another issue. Im having troubles uploading template and when i click on Kit Library looks like this

Have you followed the guidelines I sent you above? =)

Hi there, I uploaded this template and all and whenever I try using its white like this: I attached picture. Do you know whats the issue?

Hello @alanas.balsys – thanks a lot for your comment.

@FestingerUpdates – can you please check the file here?

I have replaced the file. Please try again. Thanks

Still same

any news ? a lot of templates habe problems !

Unfortunately, there is no news as the image holders are present there and demo content is not provided with any of the Elementor Template kits.