ProGuards - Safety Body Guard & Security WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for ProGuards - Safety Body Guard & Security WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

i just bought ProGuards – Safety Body Guard & Security WordPress Theme 1.5
and what i bought is not what is on the demo page. The version u guys gave me is from 2019 and its totally different from the demo on sales page.

Look at what i got after I installed demo - http://iiitcc.com/

and look at the demo page. Bodyguards – ProGuards

please am not happy at all. These are two different demos entirely. This theme is the reasonn i bought a plan.

It seemed the company changed thier whole theme design.

@Festinger You said I crossposted.
Don’t be angry. I am new here, I don’t actually know where to actually post my issue that’s why.

Please help delete any of my thread that’s irrelevant.

And also what is my solution for the theme now?

You can read here to report an outdated theme:

Please update ProGuards - Safety Body Guard & Security WordPress Theme 1.5 to 2.5. @Steve

Any update for the theme? :pensive:… Am still waiting.
Kindly help a brother :pensive:

@Steve please my project is still pending

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright Thanks alot for all you are doing.
This really glade a my heart.
But even if it is not the highest version. If it is v2. 1 or 2.2. Am also ok.

Once again thanks for all ur efforts.

We will update the file as soon as possible.

1 Like