Prevent Direct Access Password Protect WordPress

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Prevent Direct Access Password Protect WordPress

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi guys, the “preview item” link here is wrong, is linked to another plugin. And please, could you update the full suite of PREVENT DIRECT ACCESS? Now the pro version seems to be called “PREVENT DIRECT ACCESS GOLD”. I couldnt add make work any of these versions, seems the free one its updated and these addons dont work anymore. Otherwise could you provide me an alternative to this plugin? Any we have up to date? Thanks a lot

1 Like

Prevent Direct Access Password Protect WordPress has been updated to 1.3.4

I’m a bit confused guys, which plugin is this? It’s advertised as “Prevent Direct Access” but actually requires the free version of “Password Protect Wordpress”.

Are they two different companies? It would be nice if we can clarify the doubt.

Prevent Direct Access: preventdirectaccess.com
Password Protect Wordpress: passwordprotectwp.com

@Festinger

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. In regards to your question, this is the file uploaded now:

Are you looking for the Password Protect Wordpress plugin? :slight_smile:

Actually I wanted to try PDA Gold, the new file it gives me an error when trying to download “This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.”.

Please try now.

1 Like

Ok, all plugins are in the same zip. I tried “prevent-direct-access-gold” and it asks for the license. It should be pre-activated, shouldn’t it? It doesn’t let me do anything without entering the license… “Please enter your license to activate our powerful Gold features!” Thanks guys

@Festinger @FestingerUpdates Hi guys, did you check what I wrote above, or am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks

@Festinger

Would you be able to post a screenshot please, as I am testing it on a localhost and I’m able to use the pro features without the need of a valid license key.

I have encountered the same activation issue with Prevent Direct Access Gold as @asdoko989, a license key is required.

The version is outdated too at 3.2.0, the latest is 3.3.4.

1 Like

@Festinger

This plugin has been removed and the thread is locked.