Plugin updates - page renders weird with lots of plugins

I have been chasing an issue with my backend for a while where the FV plugin seems to run out of resources when I am in the Plugin Updates admin page. I have found on a staging site that if I reduce the number of plugins in the list by deleting them the page renders correctly. It doesn’t matter if they are active or deactive, just seems to be the list size that is the issue.

Same bug here

Hi @steveni and @ConicalCanvas82,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Can you let us know how many plugins and themes you have installed?

Thanks in advance.

I’ve noticed it starts to play up around 63 or 64 plugins.

Some themes (themify for example) require you to have 9 or 10 plugins for different builders. Add Woocommerce and plugins, all the Yoasts etc and it adds up fast.

I find out it depends on the screensize. I have currently 10 plugins enabled

Thanks both.

I passed this bug to our lead developer and he will be fixing it very soon.

Once it has been resolved, I will update this thread accordingly.

Thanks again for reporting it.

Hi @here,

Could you please check if this issue has been resolved for you?

Still doing it for me. It may be a little better as it shows the full page of plugins but breaks when I start scrolling.

Hi @steveni,

I sent you a PM with the request to check out your website. This looks like a very specific issue, as we’re unable to replicate it.

Please check it.

Hello @steveni and @ConicalCanvas82,

I’m happy to announce that we have released a quick fix for this and please update to Festinger Vault plugin version 3.8.1 where we fixed the issue for you.

Could you please let us know if this issue has been resolved, so we can close this bug report?

Hi @Festinger ,

My issue is resolved now! Thanks for the quick fix!

have a nice day

Thanks @ConicalCanvas82 for your confirmation.

@steveni – I assume this issue has been fixed as well for you, if not, kindly report this thread and I’m happy to reopen it.