PixelYourSite PRO

Download Link:

This is a support topic for PixelYourSite PRO

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Any hope to get this plugin working?

Hi,

What issues do you encounter?

It asks for a license and I’m not able to use it

Please note that this is a premium plugin that requires a license in order to make it work. TLDR: it means that the optimization of the images is done on the server of the developers, and we cannot bypass that.

thanks a lot for your attention and reply, I guess now it is better to get this plugin removed

1 Like

Yes, we’ve changed the description in the plugin that it can be only be used for testing purposes.

Forgive me for my ignorance. But this plugin is used for Facebook and Google Analytics right? What’s the purpose of image processing?

I remember using this plugin from your vault few months back and analytics worked perfectly.

PixelYourSite PRO has been updated to 8.6.7

PixelYourSite PRO has been updated to 8.6.8

hey,

when trying to install the tool. unfortunately it doesn’t show me anything…

Will this be fixed? So that I can work with it or what is the situation?

best regards

PixelYourSite PRO has been updated to 8.6.9

Please update to its latest version and it should work :slight_smile:

Hi, I have the same problem on last version. The plugin is asking for license.

1 Like

PixelYourSite PRO has been updated to 8.6.10

Would you be able to post a screenshot of this issue, please?

The new version has been uploaded and this version should work without a license key.

That shows when I try to access PixelYourSite in wp-admin menu.

I was with free version installed. When I downloaded the plugin, it automatically disabled the free version.

@Festinger

PixelYourSite PRO has been updated to 8.6.10

The plugin is activated, When prompted use the following license code GVO4ZGFF82FAGI8896YRL2AD0PVO1CKS