Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce 3.2.9 has been updated to 3.3.8

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 3.7.0

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 3.7.2.

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 3.7.3.

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 3.7.4.

Please update Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce 3.7.4 to 3.7.6. @Steve

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 3.7.6 .

Please update Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce 3.7.6 to 3.7.9. @Steve

1 Like

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 3.7.9.

Would it be possible to provide the following required plugin for download “Kitestudio Pro Tools 2.4.8”. It is a required built in plugin of the theme which cannot be downloaded unless you have a valid license number. Please notice, it needs the pro version, not the one which is free for download. Many Thanks

You can download here.

Thanks a lot but I receive an error when I try to activate it. I believe this might be happening because version 1.9.7 is an outdated version. The latest one is version 2.4.8. This is the error message I receive when I click activate:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a **fatal error**.
**Warning** : require_once(C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools/includes/sociallogin/opauth/Opauth.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in **C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools\includes\class-kt-pro-tools.php** on line **163**

**Fatal error** : Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools/includes/sociallogin/opauth/Opauth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/www/wp-content/pear') in C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools\includes\class-kt-pro-tools.php:163 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools\includes\class-kt-pro-tools.php(77): Kt_Pro_Tools->load_dependencies() #1 C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools\kt-pro-tools.php(82): Kt_Pro_Tools->__construct() #2 C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools\kt-pro-tools.php(97): run_kt_pro_tools() #3 C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-admin\includes\plugin.php(2314): include_once('C:\\Users\\steli\\...') #4 C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-admin\plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape('kt-pro-tools/kt...') #5 {main} thrown in **C:\Users\steli\Local Sites\pinkmart\app\public\wp-content\plugins\kt-pro-tools\includes\class-kt-pro-tools.php** on line **163**

Many thanks

The plugin included in the 3.7.9 package is version 1.7.9. We are hopeful that the upcoming theme update will provide us with the latest version of the plugin.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

I can’t Activate the KiteStudio Pro tools and WPbakery Visual Composer in my Side: saying this error:

Warning: require_once(/home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/includes/sociallogin/opauth/Opauth.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/includes/class-kt-pro-tools.php on line 163

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/includes/sociallogin/opauth/Opauth.php’ (include_path=‘.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/includes/class-kt-pro-tools.php:163 Stack trace: #0 /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/includes/class-kt-pro-tools.php(77): Kt_Pro_Tools->load_dependencies() #1 /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/kt-pro-tools.php(82): Kt_Pro_Tools->__construct() #2 /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/kt-pro-tools.php(97): run_kt_pro_tools() #3 /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2318): include_once(‘/home/u18382219…’) #4 /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape() #5 {main} thrown in /home/u183822190/domains/goodnesscities.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kt-pro-tools/includes/class-kt-pro-tools.php on line 163

1 Like

Pinkmart - AJAX theme for WooCommerce has been updated to 4.0.0.