Motion.Page - Interact & animate any WordPress site

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Motion.Page - Interact & animate any WordPress site

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

Hi! It’s asking me for a license key and won’t let me into the dashboard of the plugin without entering it. It says “wrong license key”. How to solve this? Thank you very much in advance.

@Festinger

Hi there. I’m also getting a license key request. What are the steps from here?

@alphecca38 and @mrneighborhood thank you both for pointing this out.

While we’ve added this resource just one day ago, we haven’t tested the plugin properly for license issues.

I just did some local tests and it looks like the license key is required in order to make it work.
We will investigate this issue further to see how we can bypass it and we’ll let you know shortly.

@Festinger Thanks a ton! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Thank you! I tried digging on my own and while I’m not very technically proficient with this kinda stuff, it seems the plugin relies on its API connection - as in you have to be connected to their service to actually use the builder. But I’m not 100% sure, just wanted to give me 2 cents on this matter.

1 Like

Yup - that’s indeed the case. Developers become more advanced in securing their system, they hide important settings behind an API wall - and simply returning a ‘true’ response doesn’t do the trick anymore :P.

We will fix this as soon as possible.

This is sooo exciting! I really hope you guys can solve this :star_struck:

2 Likes

We will do our upper best, but for now, we need more time to investigate this issue.

2 Likes

I look forward to using this plugin, it will raise the level of user experience. I hope they make it.

@HajTechs they can’t
@designconverte then buy a plugin instead of stealing other peoples hard work :smiley:

You have been banned.

And our community is able to null 99% of the themes, so don’t worry.

1 Like

Hi, any news about this? The plugin asks for a license

1 Like

Hi @mao.gomez - sorry there is no news (yet).

1 Like

Any news? there is also an update

Unfortunately, it’s really hard to decrypt. We’re on it… but we cannot give any guarentees.

Update? :wink: This plugin is a must have …

I wouldn’t put much hope into it. The plugin devs know about Festinger, and they seem to be making the server connection mandatory for users.

I’m sure the Festinger team is trying their best to solve this, but it might not be possible in the end, to no fault of their own.

Of course, if they do end up succeeding in this quest, it’ll be fantastic. :smiley: