MainWP Sucuri Extension

Hi,

I apologize for reviving this topic but I wasn’t able to find an answer otherwise…

I installed the Sucuri plugin (well, I clicked on the install button for the “MainWP Sucuri 4.0.8.1” plugin, as it appears in your vault), but your system also installed the “MainWP Sucuri Extension 4.0.12” plugin.

So, I installed one plugin but your system installed two of them instead, but the thing is that when I checked my list of installed plugins I can only see the “MainWP Sucuri Extension 4.0.12” plugin. Furthermore, the plugins page says that in order to use this plugin I should install the MainWP Dashboard plugin, but I can’t find this plugin in your vault. There are 47 Sucuri-related plugins in your vault, but none of them is named “MainWP Dashboard”, although I did see one of them that had the word “dashboard” in its title, but it didn’t look like what I needed, so I chose not to install it yet.

Here are 3 screenshots to help you understand what my situation is:

Screenshot 1 shows the message that tells me to install MainWP Dashboard…
Screenshot 2 shows that I only have the MainWP Sucuri Extension 4.0.12 plugin installed despite of the fact that I actually installed the MainWP Sucuri 4.0.8.1 plugin instead…
Screenshot 3 shows that I have both those plugins installed, but - as you can see from screenshot 2 - only one of them is actually installed…

So, my question is: which plugins do I actually need to replace the Wordfence plugin (which I uninstalled 2 days ago because they blacklisted you, so without getting updated I have no reason to use Wordfence anymore… and I didn’t like WF anyway if I’m being honest)? So, which Sucuri plugins do I (still) need to install to replace Wordfence?