Lumise

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Lumise

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Lumise has been updated to 2.0.2

Hi Festinger, I would to know if I can contribute here and if so, what do you offer in exchange? I have lumise addons and printful integration plugins (both in your wishlist) that I bought from codecanyon.

Hi @carlo,

Thanks a lot for your message.

I sent you a private message about this.

Hi @Martin, I couldn’t find your private message here. Could you send me an email and I’ll reply from there. Thanks.

I sent you a new one :wink:

Hi, i downloaded Lumise plugin, installed but it is not working and asking for license key to work as premium plugin or download customer designs. I have checked Zip file and it does not have anything to activate.

Can you please look into this and help me to fix it. thanks

Thanks for reporting this @umarjee4u.

@Steve → can you please replace this file?

1 Like

Lumise has been updated to 2.0.3.

It says version 2.0.3, but its version 2.0.1. Please fix

Its version 2.0.3 now.