LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder

Download Link:

This is a support topic for LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hey! Is there a chance that you will update LiveCanvas?

1 Like

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder has been updated to 2.3.0

Done as per your request :wink:

1 Like

Can live canvas be updated to the newest 3.20 version please.

Mike Murphy

@FestingerUpdates

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder 2.3.0 to 3.2.0. @FestingerUpdates

ah, didn’t see this when requesting… Could you provide it towards V3, or is the activation bypass issue starting there already? heheh

1 Like

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder has been updated to 3.1.0

You say it has been updated to V3.10, but the download from the vault is still 2.30.

We’re currently doing some backend maintenance work, so version 3.1.0 is actually uploaded but it requires some time to sync with your server (within 24 hours from now).

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS Wordpress Builder has been updated to 3.2.0

When I installed Live Canvas I can’t see the page builder when I edit with it. Should I add any line of code to activate it?

Hi @growal,

Welcome to our community and thanks for reporting this issue.

Can you post a screenshot / share the exact error you’re receiving, please?

I open the page (edit with Live Canvas) and the builder is not showing

Hello @growal,

Can you please install a previous version of LiveCanvas plugin, as it looks like your theme is not compatible with the latest version…

Hey! Is there a chance that you will update LiveCanvas?

1 Like

Last update from livecanvas is 3.2.0.

This version requires a key to be used. Can you help me unlock it? 3.2.0